- Find, help or adopt a pet!
Animals Benefit Club
- A non-profit No Kill shelter helping animals in Arizona
ARPH OV NY and Catahoula Rescue, Inc., Special Needs Rep, Kim K.
- Help, Rescue and Placement of Lethal White Aussies and Catahoulas
NorCal Aussie Rescue
Rescue, Evaluation and Placement of Australian Shepherds in the Sacramento area
- Arizona Placement Agency for Dogs and Cats
- Check out some of the Aussies looking for forever homes!
New Hope Cattle Dogs
- Rescue and Rehoming of Australian Cattle Dogs in Arizona and Colorado
Best Friends Animal Society
- A better world through kindness to animals - located in Angel Canyon - Kanab, Utah
Animal Friends Rescue Project (AFRP)
Helping Animals in Montery and Santa Cruz County, based in Pacific Grove, California
CODA, Cleveland Ohio Dog Advocates
- Special Needs Dog Rescue in Cleveland Ohio
Rolling Dog Ranch Animal Sanctuary
- Special Needs Rescue in northern New Hampshire
Mini Aussie Rescue & Support
- Minature Australian Shepherd Rescue in New Hampshire
- Helping animals from the local Humane Society and private referrals, including Lethal Whites.
- Located in Marion, Indiana
Australian Shepherd Rescue of Utah
Rocky Ridge Refuge
- A special place for special animals. Located in Gassville, AR
Southwest Collie Rescue
- Collie Rescue and Placement in the Southwestern States
Information Links about Lethal White Aussies:
What Are Lethal Whites?
A Simple Lesson in Aussie Genetics by Kim K
Aussie Eye Defects
Whites and Pattern Whites
What's Wrong With White Aussies? by CA Sharp
White Fright by CA Sharp
Deafness in Dogs and Cats"
Information complied by George M. Strain, PhD, Professor of Neuroscience, Louisana State University
This wonderful site has lots of good information about deafness in dogs and cats, the BAER hearing tests, and the News section has information on the pibald and merle gene. There is also a link to the GenMARK website that will do a DNA test for the double merle gene!
Deaf/Blind Dog Support:
Deaf Dog Education Action Fund
Owners of Blind Dogs
- Products, services, and support for elderly, disabled, and handicapped pets.
Meet some other special needs pups with their own page!
Aussie Furbabies Rule!
Allicks and Gabriel's page....The Magical World of Lethal Whites
My Name is Bumper
Cory's Home Page
- Gabriel's Angels is a non-profit organization providing Pet Therapy to abused and at-risk children in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Certified Pet Therapy Teams (owner and dog) visit shelters, preschools and facilities offering unconditional love while teaching empathy, respect and trust to children in crisis.
A Dog's Life Photography & Art
- In home studio photography locally in the Phoenix area. Provides a very private and casual atmosphere where you and your dog can feel relaxed and at home. Volunteers and donates photo shoots
to the rescue community. Several of the Amazing Aussies foster dogs have been photographed by Susan.
The Photo Books Project -
- "I started the photo book projects as a for-profit business to show other entrepreneurs and artists that they can make giving back a part of their business model from Day One. The impetus for the projects? My deaf rescue dog Sadie. I adopted Sadie from my local shelter and after learning that thousands of deaf dogs are put down each year, and millions of homeless dogs are put down each year, I knew I had to do something to raise awareness about this so that in the future all dogs like Sadie are given a chance at life. Dogs should be treated as individuals and should not be stereotyped by their breed, their “handicap” or their past. Judge them for who they are, not for what others have told you they are."
Food and Supplements
Amazing Aussies Business supporters
Copyright 2005 Amazing Aussies Lethal White Rescue of ArizonaAmazing Aussies PO Box 31245 Mesa, AZ 85275